• Attackers defend goal with goalie and cone goals.
• Defenders can score on goal with goalie or by dribbling through cone goals.
• Goalkeeper can defend cone goals only with his feet and the large goal with his hands.
• One point for a goal on cone goal and 3 points for a goal on large goal.
• All restarts due to out of bounds, fouls, goals, are started by the goalies (no punting allowed).
• Switch roles after 5-10 minutes.
[av_video src=’https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDWaVD47tmk’ format=’16-9′ width=’16’ height=’9′ av_uid=’av-2t1pwe’]