Dribbling is an important gesture mostly used in the offensive process, and it allows the player to progress with the ball on the field or get rid of an opponent.
Dribbling is also one of the techniques most appreciated by fans in a football game. Successfully passing an opponent creates an atmosphere in the game that enhances him.
However, dribbling as a game technique must be trained in such a way that it is 100% effective. In this sense, and to help you develop the quality and effectiveness of your players’ dribbling, we have prepared a new video with dribbling exercises.
Check the coaching points of our suggested exercises bellow:
1 vs 1 Goal Target Player 1
– Deception; set up defender; protect the ball; vision; close control; agility and balance; change of direction and speed; the weight of pass; accuracy; disguise.
2 vs 2 Tournament
– Angle, distance and timing of support; vision; decision making; verbal and visual communication; change of direction and speed; deception; setting up defender; protecting the ball; angle and distance of cover; intercept passes; track recovery runs; change role of pressure and cover; visual and verbal communication.
3 vs 3 Target Players
– Create space for others; spread out the attack; supporting angle and distance to the ball; combination play (1-2, double pass, overlap, take over); the weight of the pass; accuracy; vision; first touch.
4 vs 3 with 5 Cone Goals
– Support teammates from good angle; quick transitions; switch point of attack; set up defender; change of speed & direction; protect the ball; vision; close control; create space for others; attack space behind defense; position to provide cover and balance; intercept pass; squeeze toward center; defending space behind; track players.
Alien vs Predator
– Change of direction and speed; deception; set up defender; protect the ball; vision; close control.
Cone Dribbling 8
-Body mechanics; agility and balance; contact surface of the foot; close control; the weight of pass; accuracy.
Diamond Dribble Pass 3
– Timing; agility and balance; change of speed & direction; close control; soft touches; the weight of pass; accuracy.
Interested in our app Tactical Soccer? Give it a try! Create your account here and start now enjoying our software.
Tactical Soccer is multiplatform software and works on every major platform.